NEWS

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump showdown at... polish Main Square in Cracow!

Polish ExpressPolish Express logo

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump showdown at... polish Main Square in Cracow!

Due to the start of a new exhibition of Polonia Wax Museum in Cracow, Poland, which includes wax figures of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, the museum organized an event during which there was an election among Polish citizens and tourists in Cracow. Today’s results are interesting-  Hillary Clinton have won with 79.9 percent votes leaving Donald Trump with mere 20.1 percent.

It has been decided for the voting to be carried out until the Election Day in the USA on the 8th of November when it is to be released to the public again. It is a common fact that Polish links to America have been very strong and the presidential election is widely discussed by the Polish community in the States as much as in Poland.

The presidential campaign for the US president 2016 has been very popular in Poland. Many people believe that the Americans’ choice is going to define the future of the region. Polonia Wax Museum decided to organize a probe election of the president of the United States to see the social and political moods among the Pols.

The voting went from 11 AM this morning to show that as many as 79.9 percent were for the Hillary Clinton. The remaining 20.1 percent for Donald Trump was even diminished by many gestures of the voters who showed publicly dissatisfaction of his polices. Even though there were a number of foreign tourists taking part in the voting it remains clear that majority of Polish people are afraid of Trump because they consider he is a game changer in global politics and thus a threat to stabilized European democracies against Russian aggression.

We shall see if the Pols have predicted the presidential winner and if all the fears and hopes will come true.

Famous racing driver - Maciej Dreszer engaged in the race for the presidency to help out the candidates. He did it in the car that won the European BMW CUP. Is Donald Trump going to use his help to overtake Hillary Clinton on the finish? Maciej's dream is to race in the Nascar. He fancy the USA Is Donald Trump going to finish with the help of the young talented Polish racing driver? See the photos!

 

Chcesz na bieżąco czytać o wydarzeniach w UK? Pobierz aplikację Polish Express News na Androida i iOS.
Materiał chroniony prawem autorskim. Kopiowanie i publikowanie wyłącznie za zgodą wydawcy.


Podobne artykuły

Polish authorities act on CIA report references

Polish authorities act on CIA report references

Polish prosecutors investigating the alleged hosting of a CIA terrorist prison want the US Senate to hand over its full report on CIA torture practices after a summary was published on Tuesday including...

US visa rejections for Poles at all-time low

US visa rejections for Poles at all-time low

Latest figures released by the US State Department, Tuesday, show that the number of rejections of tourist visa applications submitted by Poles has dropped to an all-time low of 6.4 percent. The figures,...

Anti-violence convention at centre of presidential campaign

Anti-violence convention at centre of presidential campaign

President Bronisław Komorowski moved a step closer to the ratification of the European Council convention against violence on women, sending the issue to the top of the presidential campaign agenda. The...

EuCo President Tusk talks about govt resignations

EuCo President Tusk talks about govt resignations

Former Polish Prime Minister and current head of the European Council, Donald Tusk, has said that the decision by Polish PM Ewa Kopacz is a “political shock”. “This is obviously a political shock. It always...

US Ambassador: ‘we had wrong approach’

US Ambassador: ‘we had wrong approach’

The US Ambassador to Poland has commented on the recent Senate report on the CIA by saying that America had a “wrong approach” following the 9/11 attacks, highlighting that the CIA may need reform following...

PM Kopacz: elections ‘a victory for Polish democracy’

PM Kopacz: elections ‘a victory for Polish democracy’

Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz has hailed Sunday’s local elections as a win for Civic Platform, as the ruling centre-right party managed to win mayoral posts in a number of major cities. Speaking after the...

A Pole living in London says what to keep in mind when seeking British citizenship

A Pole living in London says what to keep in mind when seeking British citizenship

Since the Brexit referendum more and more Poles living in the United Kingdom are considering a return to Poland – the situation that Polish government would certainly be happy to applaud. However the significant...

Presidential candidates caught in mud-slinging match

Presidential candidates caught in mud-slinging match

The camps of the two enduring candidates in Poland's presidential race fought a mud-slinging match on Thursday over tactics at street level. Beata Szydło, chief of staff for opposition candidate Andrzej...

Doctors considering nationwide strike

Doctors considering nationwide strike

The National Union of Doctors (OZZL) has said that it is considering protesting the failure of recent negotiations with the Health Ministry. In a joint press conference with the Polish Chamber of Physicians,...

Investment, innovation and export key for Poland: Deputy PM

Investment, innovation and export key for Poland: Deputy PM

Investment, innovation and exports have been key for the finance and development ministries, Poland’s deputy Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has said, summing up the Law and Justice (PiS) government’s...

Almost half of young Poles considering emigrating

Almost half of young Poles considering emigrating

A new survey indicates that 46 percent of young Poles are considering emigrating once they have completed their studies. The survey, which was carried out by the Polish Human Resources Management Association...

„The great majority of UK citizens love Polish community!”- read a touching letter from a British citizen

„The great majority of UK citizens love Polish community!”- read a touching letter from a British citizen

British show solidarity with Poles! Polish Express received a touching letter from a British citizen who referred in it to the tragic events in Harlow. Dear Polish people, I just wanted to say how deeply...

Expert: Poland has no set programme for migrant integration

Expert: Poland has no set programme for migrant integration

Although Poland will announce in July how many migrants it will take on as part of an EU-wide policy, the country does not have a plan to integrate them in society, a report says. Mirosław Bieniecki, the...


Ta strona używa plików cookie. Kontynuując przeglądanie witryny, wyrażasz zgodę na ich używanie przez nasz serwis. Dodatkowo kiedy odwiedzasz naszą stronę, wstępnie wybrane firmy mogą odczytywać i korzystać z określonych informacji zapisanych na Twoim urządzeniu, aby wyświetlać odpowiednie reklamy bądź spersonalizowane treści. Dowiedz się więcej.OK